Friday, September 3, 2010

WWDD?--What would (the) Duggar's Do?

You know who they are, the Duggar's, right?  They are that crazy, fertile, extremely religious family that continue to procreate freely believing God will not give the more than they can handle.  They are at 19 kids right now.  One is already married and has one of his own. 

So as I sit here with my 3 boys calling them the wrong names, I wonder.  How often does Jim-Bob (his real name) call the kids by the wrong name.  There are days when I can't get 3 names right.  Imagine 19!! All starting with 'J'.  Honestly I wonder how often do they get it right on the first try??  I go through all three kids names and add in a few extra before I get the right name.  I have trouble remebering 20 friends names, how the heck do they remeber each kids name?  I bet when the TV cameras aren't there filming thier ultra-conservative lifestyle the make those kids wear name tags. 

I believe everyone I meet will be greeted with a handshake and a name tag.  Kids in my home will ALWAYS wear them (well until my tv career takes off!).

No comments:

Post a Comment