Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why you should really answer your phone...EVERY.TIME.

So Little Kid is on the waiting list at three preschools here.  He was enrolled in one, but due to the fact that it looked overwhelming (15  3 year olds and 2 70+year old teachers) We decided to just keep him on the wait list at the three other schools and see what shakes out.

I have kept in touch with 2 of the three schools waiting.  School is started, my vacation is over. It is the 'right' time to send him!  I hoped that he would be placed somewhere by Thursday as I want to attend my MOMSNext meeting and there is no childcare.  Well, last night I was leaving work and saw some strange numbers on my phone so I decided to listen to the 15!! Voicemails.  Apparently I don't answer my phone. 

Most of the voicemails were insignificant.  But there was one.  It was significant.  Little Kid was next on the list for their school.  Except, I couldn't hear which school it is.  And she wanted a call back by 3:00 today.  It was 10:00 when I got the message.  I am hoping she is holding that spot for him until Monday.  After all she did make a point to tell me that she was going to be there all day Monday. 

I wonder how weird it will be when I ask her what her address is again.  I have been to all of the schools more than a few times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment