Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution...Broken....

Well, I made it 2 full days and almost a half day before I broke one of my resolutions...that is longer than some of the others.  No unnecessary spending...18 hours... that one was just written to be broke.  Almost like a race to break it.  Oh well...

The one I broke though some may think would be easy for me to break, I held strong.  I was going to break this habit of mine.  Break it good.  I was going to be nice to EVERYONE.  Yes, even Pipi (there will be later blog posts based on her...for now just know that it is VERY hard to be nice to Pipi).  Even the nasty hockey people that make me want to stab myself in the eye with a rusty butter knife.  I am going to be a nice person.  The type when I die people say, "oh she was such a sweet person".  At this point I am pretty sure if I were to die people would say  Oy, she was so difficult.

So today, Day 3 of my new year, new me.  It started out fine.  I played with Little Kid for a while.  We built a special toy and had a blast.  I went to work... and snap...it was broke.

I knew that the chemistry between myself and another girl was explosive.  Well, although there was no visable fireworks, they were there.  She is a nasty, horrible, better than everyone else girl.  She know all, needs no help and gives no help.  I was nice right back.  I offered her help and requested help as well.  She still wants to play hardball?  Sure, I will throw out the first pitch...

Batter up Beotch...

No comments:

Post a Comment