Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shopping Wall....

So, I have hit the preverbial wall.  I am a shopping machine.  Most of the time.  I can buy ANYTHING.  I have skills like that.  Generally, I can buy anything without paying full retail.  Again, it is the skills!  Head Honcho and I disagree on my shopping, but he is accepting.  And by accepting, I mean he hasn't thrown me to the streets, yet.  The one time of year where he doesn't question my shopping, is here.  Holiday time!  I am given Carte Blanche and usually encouraged to buy more!!!

This should be dream season for me right?  But here is the issue.  I.Can't.Shop.  I can't find one thing that I think one of the Littles needs/wants.  I can't decide on who needs what.  I am as indecisive as they come!  I did go Black Friday and loaded my cart.  And then put most of it back!  What a fool I am!  I could be done with one kid easily.  Now, I am at a loss.  I don't know what to get them, I don't know what they would like.

And now the holiday stress sets in.  Along with work, chaffeur boys to hockey, cook, clean, bake 2 bazillion dozen cookies, I HAVE to shop.  I HAVE to have the perfect gift.  And just when I think I have a handle on it.  Oops...guess what I forgot we have to buy for...insert any name here...Crap!

I have just over a week to complete ALL of my holiday shopping.  That with whatever time I have in between all of the events and hustle and bustle.  Fantastic!  I am hoping everyone has been DREAMING of a gift card to Lowe's  this year, because that just may be the only thing left by the time I get to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment