Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We have Baby

No! Bite your tongue!!! Not 'we' as in the Crofford 'we'...'we' as in 'me' as in I started babysitting today for a 9 month old little man.  Toughest boss I have ever had!  I have an acquaintance that was looking for daycare while she finishes her degree and I thought 'else do I do Tuesday/Thursday from 9-4?'  Certainly not anything too pressing that I can't fit a baby in right?? I figure, he naps, I nap, I clean, he crawls around, I crawl around, I follow and clean as he goes.  This week will be pretty tricky.  I have to work in the middle of my 'babyshift'.  Good thing I have a well-trained babysitter at home.  I have most everything still at the house from TJ so baby 'stuff' wasn't an issue.  Of course the food I had saved was no longer any good (I kid, I kid) but luckily his mom isn't a total deliquent and she is providing it along with a nutritionist's guideline for what and when he should eat.  Cool...little to no thinking there!!

TJ is a little jealous of this new little creature.  He has TJ's things and seems to be requiring a lot of mommy's attention.  Though, little man made no friends by taking TJ's spiderman right from TJ's hand within minutes of being left here.  As reported by TJ "him's Mommy forgot him, go get her, he can't stay here!"  yeah, they are going to be great friends!! Keep taking his toys, you will see what a sweet caring kid he is, with your black eye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment