Thursday, August 26, 2010

Best.Invention.Ever!

I know I am getting old when this excites me, but if you knew this was out there you would be stoked like I am!  I ventured to my local Marshall's last night for no reason at all and found the absolute perfect comforter set for small fry's room.  What better for little 'Jeter' than Yankee's toddler bedding?  Full set: sheet, pillowcase, comforter, and top sheet.  Now in store, I thought, top sheet? Eh, we can throw it in the closet.  I hate messing with the tucking and folds and that crap.  So I am putting the sheets on the bed this am and low and behold, the top sheet is fitted at the bottom!! How freaking ingenious is that?  Who thought of it, and why did it take until I was a mom and didn't care about fitted top sheets to make them.  Why did they not make these when I was a kid and my mom insisted that a bed was not made without all of the proper sheets?  I am now going to search out fitted top sheets for every bed in the house.  They must make them for bigger beds and if not, Martha Stewart stole the idea from me.  You heard it here first!

Bonus a pic of the bed...please note, we are in the middle of re-doing small fry's room so this is the first piece of the puzzle...

No comments:

Post a Comment