Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Spilled smoothie

It will never be a good day when you start it out with a spilled smoothie.  Ask TJ, ask Mommy.  I told him time and time again "sit up at the table, you are going to spill that".  It is like I have freaking superpowers, or something, or I just know that a 3 year old with a large uncovered cup is going to spill.  He dropped the WHOLE thing on the floor.  You know what sucks more than a spilled smoothie and a 3 year old crying?  Cleaning up said smoothie while listening to said 3 year old crying! I went through a whole roll of papertowels.  Quicker picker upper my arse!  And then the real trauma started.  9 year old brother has a full smoothie and 3 year old has none!  Oh Crap this could be trouble.  Without skipping a beat 9 year old says 'we can share mine'! AWWWW!! Heaven sent that one.  He is so kind and caring....today!  They shared the smoothie with two straws and the world was good again...

No comments:

Post a Comment